Shapiro Arato Bach Attorneys Selected for 2021 List of Super Lawyers
Shapiro Arato Bach LLP is pleased to announce the inclusion of five attorneys in the 2021 list of Super Lawyers for the New York Metro area:
- Alexandra A.E. Shapiro – Super Lawyer in Appellate Litigation
- Cynthia S. Arato – Super Lawyer in Intellectual Property Litigation
- Eric S. Olney – Super Lawyer in Business Litigation
- Fabien M. Thayamballi – Rising Star in Appellate Litigation
- Julian S. Brod – Rising Star in Business Litigation
Super Lawyers is a “rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.” Selection is based on a multistage process involving peer nominations, peer review, and an independent evaluation of the candidate pool by the Super Lawyers organization. Only 5% of attorneys in the New York area receive the “Super Lawyers” distinction. Only 2.5% of attorneys in the New York area receive the “Rising Stars” distinction, which is reserved for younger attorneys.